Engineered Finishing Systems, the experts in Paint and Porcelain Finishing, is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of customized Pre-Treatment Washers that fit your specific finishing needs.
- Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Low NOx Burners for Heating Available
- Advanced Firing Package with Unmatched Performance
- Full Access to Inside of Wash Zones by Personnel Access Doors
- Headers Designed for Maximum Performance and Ease of Maintenance
We provide customized pretreatment washers that remove dirt, oils, greases and/or light oxidation from steel, galvanized steel, aluminum or plastic parts. This prepares part surfaces for a strong bond to accept the applied coating. These cleaning machines, which can be designed to treat part surfaces with many different chemistries, incorporate the following benefits:
- Configured with 1 to 9 stages, and heated by natural gas, steam, hot water or electricity.
- Conveyor speeds ranging from 3 to 60+ fpm, as well as batch-type indexing systems for very large parts and/or low production volume parts.
- We also have experience in single-stage pretreatment systems, which are similar to traditional pretreatment systems but have unique specifications to be considered.
We will walk you through the entire process and show you the features and benefits of these systems for your finishing process.
Pre-Treatment Washers BrochureCompany Capabilities BrochureProject Quote Form